[solved] Re: Gnome theme thumbnails broken

Mariano Draghi wrote:
Hi,

I've lost all my Gnome theme thumbnails. In gnome-theme-manager, all the little thumbnails shown to the left of the theme name are the same, with a question mark in the middle.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Other than the thumbnails thing, the theme selection seems to work fine.

I'm running FC4.

TIA,

After some googlin', I found that gnome-theme-thumbnailer doesn't play well with Xorg's Composite extension (which I enabled some time ago).

I disabled Composite, restarted X, and now I have proper theme thumbnails again.

Regards,

--
Mariano