Evolution-exchange-storage failure(s)

Today, for no apparent reason, my evolution-exchange-connector started
failing with "evolution-exchange-storage failure". The only option is to
restart Evolution or ignore it.

I have recreated my Exchange account and ensured that OWA was working
correctly, including verification of the Global Catalog Server.

My current setup is the following:

FC4 (latest updates)
evolution-webcal-2.2.0-1
evolution-2.2.3-2.fc4
evolution-connector-2.2.2-5
evolution-data-server-1.2.3-2.fc4

Thanks in advance for any help. I really want to keep on the Linux side
and only use my Windows box if I really, really, really have to...

--
ed <ed@xxxxxxxxxx>