Re: OT - Any Backup software for LINUX that will backup windows client & Server?

Jack Taffar wrote:
	We currently use ArcServ.  I would like to know if there is a backup
solution that will run on Linux and that will backup not only unix boxes
but Window client and server boxes.  ArcServ is backing up weekly around
200 GB and takes around 6 hours to complete.  The nightly tape is
smaller and runs quicker.  The backup media is a DLT-200GB tape.

	Any help is appreciated !

It's not really off-topic.

Bacula can do this.

Paul.