From: Albert A. Modderkolk <mdd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Printer's page size
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:48:11 +0200

I am running FC4 and use a Canon IP4000 printer.  My print queue
settings show:
cpi 10
lpi 6
model BJC-4000
Available drivers bjc600
Resolution 360 DPI
Page Size A4

Everything I print (from Firefox and OO) is reduced to about half size,
also images.  One needs a magnifying glass!  What can I do to fix this
problem?

Tia, Albert

You are getting reduced images because your printer is expecting data at 720 dpi. Try setting the printer driver to output at 720 dpi. If that does not work or choose a driver for a different Cannon printer model, one that more closely matches your printer.