Mail Problem

Hi List,

I'm running FC4 with Fetchmail, Sendmail , Dovecot and Thunderbird. Fetchmail is running and picking up mail from my ISP and places it in /var/mail. However Thunderbird is looking in /home/"USER"/mail/inbox. It works if I copy /var/... to /home/... but shouldn't this be done automagically. I haven't changed anything and logwatch didn't report any updates that may have broke something. I've been googling and tried Postfix as well. Any ideas on what happened and how to fix it.

Thanks

doug