Postfix On Fedora Core4

Dear friends,
As fas as I know the latest available version of
Postfix MTA is 2.2.5 (Pathchlevel 5) but YUM always
suggests downloading and installing 2.2.2 and as you
can see by installing this package we will lose 3
levels of patches that might be dangerous.
Please guide me; what is the best solution to install
the latest version of Postfix (other than source
compiling ofcourse).
Sincerely,