Re: When will fedora get new a RPM for OpenSSL?

Hi,

> The following version is availible from openssl.org:
> OpenSSL 0.9.8
>
> My FC4 installation has the following:
> OpenSSL 0.9.7f

Package names don't always follow the naming conventions. For example,
the current rawhide kernel is kernel-2.6.12-1.1526_FC5 which is actually
2.6.13.

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always