Re: Please, explain what to do with this list.

On Monday 29 August 2005 11:43 am, Strong wrote:
> As no respond for a while from the moderator(s) of the list on several
> my messages on the same wise and the system keeps to bomb me with the
> following, i'm asking You for help. - For i would not to leave the list,
> at least at this time, but the systems "wants" to me remove from here -
> it is the reason of multiple answers lose...

Talk to your mail admin. It seems that emails from the list to your account
are being bounced/rejected by your mail server. If you have a mail quota,
that could be part of the problem, as this list has very high traffic.
Otherwise, check with your mail admin, or if you are the  mail admin, check
your log files for messages indicating that you are rejecting messages from
this list. Finally, if you're running any sort of filtering/spam-checking you
might want to put the list address (fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx) in your
"white-list" so that it doesn't accidentally get tagged as spam.