FC4 Gnome mis-aligned panels

Hi All,

I'm sure this must have been covered before, but I haven't been able to
find anything...

I've recently installed FC4 and am using Gnome.  I've created two user
accounts (in addition to root) and I find that whenever I log in to the
most recently created user, the Gnome panels at the bottom of the screen
are blank and are lined up a 1/3 of the way up the screen and are chopped
off 3/4 of the way across the screen - almost as if it is ignoring the
resolution that it has been set up with (1400 x 1050.)  If I drag the
panels to the bottom of the screen everything is hunky-dory again and
stays put for the rest of the session.  If I log in as root, or the other
user, I don't see this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andrew.

----
Dapcourt Ltd., Oracle Applications Consultancy
http://www.apps-experts.com