Re: Two sessions simultaneously

Paul Smith wrote:

On 8/28/05, oldman <talbotscott@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it possible to have running simultaneously two sessions on the same
computer, one of an user and the other one of a different user? I can
do this with Mandriva, but I do not know whether the same is possible
with FC4.

Applications -> System Tools -> New Login ?

Thanks, Mostafa. I do not have "New Login" under "System Tools".
Should I install something?

rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/share/applications/gnome-gdmflexiserver.desktop
gdm-2.6.0.8-16

Thanks, Scott. Does that work under KDE?

Paul

   It should, but I rarely use KDE these days (just too lazy to log out!)
  I was just reading the .desktop file and found the line:
OnlyShowIn=GNOME;
So I suppose that's why you don't see it in KDE. Flexiserver, OTOH should work in KDE. Maybe you could remove that or change it to KDE to get access to the menu item.

Scott