SELinux and Squid - Non-default squid http_port (!=3128)

Hi,

I have a server box on which I haven't disabled selinux (for experimentation purposes =). I'd like to change the default port on which squid listens for HTTP requests. Changing it in the squid-config is trivial, but selinux then prevents squid from binding to the non-default port, I guess because it doesn't match what is set up in the selinux policy. Is there an easy way around this (except for not disabling selinux, I'm keeping it enabled to force myself to learn about it:). Do I have to recompile the selinux-policy (is this an easy thing to do?), just for this change ? Or can I just disable SELinux for squid only ?

�vind.
--
< �vind Stegard < oyvinst at ifi uio no >
 < http://www.oyvind.nu/