Re: Best Update Method > CENTOS

CHAT KHODA wrote:

Dear Les,
I am interested in CentOS project as you
described.Please let me know whether I can find its
packages as easy as Redhat Linux and whether I can
user RPM and other Redhat facilities with CentOS?
Sincerely,

CentOS ( The Community ENTerprise Operating System )is simply RHEL, modified only to remove dependancies of Red Hat Network and Red Hat in general. All packages for RHEL should run on CentOS. CentOS 4 = RHEL 4 etc.
You can find it at http://www.centos.org/

Thomas Jollans