Re: MySQL Starting Process Failed : TIME OUT

Dear Alexander,
Yes , i checked out starting MySQL with both mysqld
scripts ;the original one that you have recommended
and another one that is recommended by some other
ivdividuals(replacing some parts of script with
$RANDOM).But in both cases SQL failed to start without
any verbose or log(Just Time out message).
Thank you

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/rpms/mysql/FC-2/mysql.init?rev=1.12&view=markup