Re: NUT Config

You shouldn't have to make any devices. One point of the udev device manager in FC4 is that it creates and destroys USB device nodes as the devices are attached and detached. The device created when my APC UPS
is detected is /dev/hiddev0.

Thanks ! Is there anything simpler than NUT? I don't need any network monitoring. I just want my UPS to work. CyberPower used to have a Linux driver but it seems to be gone now. The hidups driver says /dev/hiddev0 is not a UPS. I'm trying now to figure out what device IS my UPS.