Re: DVD Writing

Danie Thom wrote:

Hi Guys

I am quite new to Fedora, and I just want to find out 2 things about DVD
writing in FC...

Are there any applications available that will allow you to copy DVD's
(I used to work with CloneDVD on Windows XP)
I tried to watch a DVD with the Totem player.  I got an error message
that complained about my URI.

Thanks
Danie
Hi,