Re: Securing FC 4

<quote who="Stephen Smalley">
> On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 14:57 -0400, AragonX wrote:
> With regard to LIDS vs. SELinux, LIDS meets the
> <snipped...>

Some very good points and some very wrong points.  All of which is moot
for me.  As I stated, it is far to difficult for me to configure properly
so it is of no use.  The best security in the world is of no use to me if
I can't get it to work the way I need it to.

In any case, I was looking for additional measures that I could reasonably
use to secure my systems.

I've gotten some very good information off of the security lists though.
Perhaps I should copy it here so that others could benefit?