Re: RFT: update nvidia-glx packages for FC4 in livna

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I did a major update of the nvidia-glx packages for livna.org. The new
> packages are available at:
>
> http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/4/i386/RPMS.lvn-testing/
> (and hopefully soon in the x86_64 dir, too)

Thanks!

I really appreciate your efforts here.  Your nvidia packages are the only
sane ones around, IMHO.  Just one issue though.  When nightly yum run
automatically installs an updated kernel, it doesn't automatically update
the nvidia kernel mod.  I always have to manually figure out the correct
name and run yum install.