Dyndns and apache

Hi,

I've registered three domains with dyndns (totally free, get your own
domain and run the site from home sort of thing).

I've set up Apache and it works fine. Problem is this though. If I point
the browser to http://ctadirect.homedns.org I get the Fedora testpage
and the logs say that I don't have access to /var/www/html. If I
add /cta onto the end, I get the site I should get without that
addition.

My apache.conf file looks like this

# ServerRoot: The top of the directory tree under which the server's
# configuration, error, and log files are kept.
#
# NOTE!  If you intend to place this on an NFS (or otherwise network)
# mounted filesystem then please read the LockFile documentation
# (available at
<URL:http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mpm_common.html#lockfile>);
# you will save yourself a lot of trouble.
#
# Do NOT add a slash at the end of the directory path.
#
ServerRoot "/etc/httpd"

Listen 80

ServerName 127.0.0.1:80

#
# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
#
<Directory "/var/www/html">

    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI Includes All MultiViews
    XBitHack On
#
# AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess
files.
# It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
#   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
#
    AllowOverride None

#
#
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

</Directory>

# DirectoryIndex: sets the file that Apache will serve if a directory
# is requested.

DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.php index.php3 index.htm
index.shtml

#
# Use name-based virtual hosting.
#
NameVirtualHost 82.42.51.231:80

<VirtualHost ctadirect.homedns.org:80>
   ServerAdmin paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   DocumentRoot /var/www/html/cta/
   ServerName ctadirect.homedns.org
   ErrorLog logs/cta-error_log
   CustomLog logs/cta-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost mono.shacknet.nu:80>
   ServerAdmin paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   DocumentRoot /var/www/html/mono/
   ServerName mono.shacknet.nu
   ErrorLog logs/mono-error_log
   CustomLog logs/mono-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

Everything looks fine - can anyone suggest where the problem may be?

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always