Re: OT: milter-greylist before rbls?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike McMullen" <mlm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: OT: milter-greylist before rbls?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Dalloz" <ad+lists@xxxxxxxxx>

Add

FEATURE(delay_checks)dnl

Alexander, Thanks! -Mike

Maybe I spoke too soon on this working. I added the delay_checks (actually uncommented it)
in the sendmail.mc file. I then ran make on it. Saw that sendmail.cf was indeed created. I then
restarted my MailScanner and saw greylisting happening first. However, I am still seeing
553 reject messages. If I go back and grep through the maillog on the IP or server name I don't see any greylisting entry.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Mike