how to link helpblocks application to gtk application

Hi
I am using FC3.
i developed an application using Glade tool and Gtk programming.
In my application i want to provide offline Help.
for that i am using HELPBLOCKS tool kit.But i don't know how to link
this two tools.
whenever i click on help button in my Glade application it should
display help contents which are written through HELPBLOCKS tool.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
harsha