MS Email bug seems to be hitting FC4

It appears that I've been hit by a MS Email bug.

I use Thunderbird for my email client. Thunderbird downloaded a java
laden email automatically that had an attachment. I saw it and
deleted the email right away, emptying the trash right afterwards.

Later, I was unable to start Thunderbird. After several attempts, I
then tried to start Evolution. It would not start either.

Restarting the computer was no help.

I can only conclude that I got hit by a bug. I have posted this on
Bugzilla as a security related issue.

I thought that I should let people know about this.

Lloyd

Lloyd Hayes

Web Journal:  http://lloyd_hayes.bravejournal.com/
Web Site:     http://talkingstaff.bravehost.com