Re: Best free blogging software

Yeah I have to concur  that WP is the stuff for me.  My site forensiclug.com is just the default wp install, not bad but I haven't gotten as far along with it as I would've liked.  I am a little afraid to change it too much since I don't want to screw it up and make it nonfunctional, and I am not a php guru.Still, it is great 'right out of the box'.

Marc

On 8/9/05, Lokrin <redhat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doug Stewart wrote:
> Fong Vang wrote:
>
>> What's the best free Blogging software for Linux?
>>

> WordPress is my personal favorite:
> http://wordpress.org

I also support WordPress.  Easy to install, update, modify and find
add-ons for and preinstalled feeds built in.  Also a HUGE and active
user forum.  Plus I've been monitoring their private documentaion
activity list.

Lots of sites use wordpress and lots of sites have sprung up about it.
Many ISPs have it installed and will activate it for you.

My site, to see what I have done with it, is http://weblog.lokrin.net.
I've also installed a really nice customization feature for the admin
control that looks nothing like my site, nor the default site.

Go ahead and play with mine.  Even leave comments and test messages if
you want.  I have to approve them anyway and I can let some through for
you to see and clear things up later.