Re: Restarting the mouse after KVM switch

I used to have the same problem but I've found a simple hack.
All I do is to switch to a text terminal and back, so I press
ctrl-alt-F1  and then back to
ctrl-alt-F7 and it works.

A better aproach if the one above does not work is:

I also have about 7 no-brand KVM switches that never lock and I swith back and forth without any problems using different Linux Boxes.
Each switch holds 4 machines. I got them at www.startwest.com which is a computer store close to home.
Look here at http://www.starwest.com/cgi-bin/ss.cgi?ac=st&ai=Switchboxes,_USB_Hub
The SKU is CAB4WAY. I also got the cables there as well. Simple but swift solution.

--C.F.