text install - selecting individual packages?

Hi, I'm installing Fedora Core 4 on a new system. I am doing a text install, and in previous versions when you got ot the package selection page (to select to install KDE, GNOME, Graphics, sound and video, X, Printing, Networking Tools, etc) there was an option to Select Individual Packages at the bottom. But I do not get that option now with Fedora Core 4. Has that feature been removed, changed, or am I doing something wrong?