Size Choice for 11x17 Paper

Hi there --

I have Fedora Core 2 running on several workstations and have a Hewlett-Packard
CP1700 plotter set up via network connection. When the connection to the plotter
was configured within Fedora, the JetDirect option and the CP1700 driver were
selected. I am now configuring the paper size within the printer manager, but I
do not see an obvious reference to 11X17 sized paper.
What size option should I use for this type of paper? Thanks.