No "Minimal Install" in text mode FC4

Hello,
I tried to install FC 4 on a old system and I just want it minimal install. I
boot using CDs and type "linux askmethod text" to install text-mode using
NFS. Then I chose Custom Install. But during the package selection, I
couldn't find "Minimal Install". This is strange. You would thing that people
who install in Text mode want minimal install.. rather than Everyhing (which
is listed in the package group). Or am I missing somehting ?

Thanks.
RDB