Apache 2 SSL and Fedora 4

In my efforts to learn more about Linux I am trying to set apache to
serve ssl
pages.  When I visit my https pages it displays the dummy cert that is
installed by default.  I have read several sites but most of the
information there seems to be based on Core 1,2,3 and it seems alot has
changed in this respect to Core 4.
Could any one point me in the right direction?

-Mooring