spamass-milter keeps dying

Anyone using spamass-milter? Before it was in extras, I was using an rpm from
the dag repository. The one in extras now doesn't seem to be very different,
but it keeps dying on me, about two times per week.

Unfortunately, I don't see anything interesting appearing the logfiles that might
give a clue, so it's hard to file a bug.

Maybe something upstream changed that caused this instability?

I'm using spamass-milter so I can use spamassassin with sendmail and
cyrus-imapd.

Pim