Re: Closing Ports on single server with multiple IP's?

I'm actually using qmail and wonder if it allows for that as well?

Just an idea, but in my Fedora 3 "setup" command in a bash shell and as root, I can adjust the ports through the customize "firewall" settings. Is there a file in my etc directory that holds this information as it shows all of my aliased eth0:n IP's and services that are allowed.

Thanks,

Lonnie Cumberland
OutStep Technologies Incorporated
CELL: 313-333-2935