Re: Fedorafaq -Is this the best that we (fedora community) can do?

Captain Bubudiu wrote:

<rant>

Is this for real? This makes fedora a laughing stock
when you consider what is out there for the likes of
debian/ubuntu. I'm sorry to spoil the party but this
seems like a schoolboy attempt.

- Where did you get the notion that these were the
frequently asked questions?
- Look at what is asked on the mailing lists/fedora
forum etc etc
- It should be relabeled as a personal homepage not a
"fedorafaq".
</rant>

If you can round up relevant questions not posed on fedorafaq.org, I'll be more than happy to attempt to host them and their solutions (providing that I can find them without deep knowledge of the individual situations) on my website.