Re: Videos?

I already have mplayer-gui. mplayer plays all files, but xine crashes on anything but .mpg, and nautilus will only preview the .mpg. Only in FC4.
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source
http://www.jessejoe.com/
http://www.thecybersource.com/

. m a r c o s a u g u s t o wrote:

yum mplayer-gui

maybe you got to use livna...

I learn here ... so .. the history can help you more...

= )