Re: DNS machine

--On Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:21 PM +0800 List <list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a class of IP allocated to me. I would like to assign IPs to my
clients who sub-colocated with me using a DNS machine. I would also like
to prevent my clients to bind IPs which are not allocated to them.

You need to get your ISP to delegate the reverse zone for your block to you. If it's a sub-256 block, the delegation is done by adding CNAME's from their zone to a zone under your control.

You can control their IP's only if you control the router through which they connect to the Internet.