Floppy Drive Gone SOLVED

Greetings,

> I was just minding my own business the other day when I decided to write a
> file to my floppy drive using FC3.  Much to my surprise the icon I always
> found under "computer" was gone.  Looked in /etc/fstab and found no
> reference.  I had just used it 2 weeks ago.  Could an update have removed
> it
>
> for some reason?  The same thing happened to my other FC3 box.  What is the
> exact entry I need to put this back into /etc/fstab?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

I re-entered the floppy drive in /etc/fstab using the same settings as the CD
and Burner.  Now it works great on both boxes.

/dev/fd0		/media/floppy		auto
pamconsole,exec,noauto,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,managed 0 0
/dev/hdd                /media/cdrecorder       auto
pamconsole,exec,noauto,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,managed 0 0
/dev/hdc                /media/cdrom            auto
pamconsole,exec,noauto,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,managed 0 0

Thanks for the help!
Steve