Re: two missing dependencies in latest update attempt on FC4

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Scott Talbot wrote:

> Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>
> > Error: Missing Dependency: gcc = 4.0.0 is needed by package libtool
> > Error: Missing Dependency: gcc = 4.0.0 is needed by package apr-devel
> >
> >  is anyone else seeing this?  should i just wait for the repos to get
> > into sync and try again later?
> >
> > rday
> >

> No problem here. I have installed
> $ rpm -q apr-devel gcc libtool
> package apr-devel is not installed
> gcc-4.0.0-8
> libtool-1.5.16.multilib2-1
>
> Do you have a different gcc or libtool?

i do now.  i was still getting this error so i did an individual "yum
update" of libtool, and got it from the "at-stable" repo.  once that
went in, the full "yum update" is running as we speak.

obviously, i have the "at-stable" repo file active on my system, but i
use these additional repos only for the occasional additional package,
not for system-wide upgrades.

oh, well.

rday