Re: firewall ports not working

Looks like it should allow traffic on port 25. If you switch down
iptables by running "service iptables stop" you are able to connect to
Postfix by using telnet to port 25 from another host? With iptables on
you can only reach port 25 on localhost?

Well, I can connect to 25 from a system on the same subnet as the server using postfix. But, once I am outside that subnet, I can't reach 25, nor do I get any type of denial message in the /var/log/maillog.

And, from what I read in the main.cf, it looks as though postfix is quite open by default.

regards
eric