Re: (OT) Thunderbird Mail Filters

Scott Talbot wrote:

Mike McCarty wrote:

rengland@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Make sure that the "Filters for:" entry in the Message Filters popup menu shows your initial INBOX folder, then verify the existence of the filters
and that the "Enabled" box is checked.

Change from Local folders to the name of your mail account. AFAIK the filters are run with the download service. (at least that works for me) I have 2 filters to separate the 2 fedora mail lists, and 2 other general purpose filters and all of
them run on the pop mail account.

That's the file I requested him to post the contents of & he stated that it's empty.

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.