Re: twiki on FC4, anyone?

On 7/22/05, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  before i start the journey, has anyone installed twiki on FC4?  i've
already perused some of the pages over at twiki.org, and info on FC
installs is a bit sketchy.

  is there, perhaps, a web page somewhere that lists potential
gotchas?  thanks.

Yep!  Works for me!  I installed it last year on my Fedora Core box with no issues.  I don't know of any gotchas that are specific to Fedora.

The installation documentation looked a tad bit intimidating, but once I started with the process, it was really quite simple.  The 20-Minute Tutorial is also very helpful.

BTW, Linux Magazine had a cover story on Wikis and Blogs. You might find their article here to be informative as well.