How to automatically start or stop Bluetooth service when USB bluetooth dongle inserted or removed?

Hi there,

I have a cheap little USB Bluetooth dongle which works great, unfortunately I only have one, so I tend to unplug it and bring it with me, so I can use it with different computers. Obviously, when the dongle isn't present, there's no point running the "bluetooth" service, and when I plug it in, kbluetoothd (from the KDE Bluetooth project) detects the dongle pretty much instantly, but then complains that the SDP service isn't running. Is there any way I could add triggers to the hotplug service for my dongle that would start /etc/rc.d/init.d/bluetooth when it's inserted, and stop it when it's removed?

Thanks!

-0xe1a