RE: system-config-cluster for FC4?

I was able to install system-config-cluster ver. 1.0.12 and run it.  Does
that mean I am now able to build a cluster?  Do I need any kernel patches?

I did a 'ps' to see if my system was running any daemons, and I didn't see
any.  I looked in /etc/init.d to see I needed to start anything, and nothing
jumped out at me.  Do I need to do anything else besides learn how to use
the gui tool?

(I was able to use the gui tool to make an /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file
that doesn't contain much information.)

Steve