Re: Php cli help

Can you help me more with compiltion.
I use to work with GCC bat not with make files.
Thanks,
mm

Enrico Bianco wrote:

mm wrote:
I am trying to run tests from mediawiki scripts.
On my fedora core 3 php is CGI.
No cli PHP binary to download.
Can anybody help me
Thanks,
mm

Try compiling one from source.  It worked for me.  However, the manual
is mostly concerned with web-based installations (i.e. the Apache module
or CGI binary), so you might have to look harder for some instructions
on how to do it.  I also recommend that you install the new PHP in a
different place than the one you have now, outside of your PATH
(otherwise the PHP from FC3 and the PHP you're building will conflict).

Hope this helps,
Enrico