Re: Tutorial

jdow wrote:

From: "Thomas w. Cranston" <cranston_tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alt-Fi did not work.

Of course not. Control-Alt-F1 - press control and alt then F1 at the
same time.

I am looking for a tutorial about the Linux Command line, that works with FC3

Look for the O'Rielly BASH book. In general the O'Rielly books are the
best resources if you want something printed. Although they might be a
little out of date due to printing lags.

{^_^}

That is what I did. I pressed control and alt then F1 at the same time. My screen immediately went black, and my computer was shut down instantly, as if I had yanked out the power cord.