Re: FC3 crash with 2.6.12-1.1372_FC3smp

I got the same issue, problems after yum update...

The thing is, is it right to drop new files for upgrading when they have known problems?

i was finishing instaling 2 machines (thanks god they were exactly the same configuration...), i upgraded one of them for the last 15 new packs and then KERNEL PANIC!...

...im going to suede my own luck because of that.

How sure can we be about all the things we'r upgrading are ok?

Daniel Vogel
exed@xxxxxxxxxxx
Computer Engineering.
Concepcion-Chile
Siempre sale el sol despues de la tormenta.