Re: Can't add or remove packages in FC4

Well, I'm glad someone is getting some help on this thread. But *ahem* the guy who started it is still stuck.

I tried using yumex, as suggested. However, it had no options for me to install iiimf-server, although it had a few iiimf related items. Basically, it seems to have a large overlap between the packages available in Add/Remove Applications, but not all, and it's hard to tell what is equivelant to what.

So anyway, I tried installing the iiimf packages available in yumex. After doing that, still no language settings are present. I went back to Add/Remove Applications, and it still says I'm missing iiimf server.

I still seem to have limited or no control over what applications FC4 has.

Is there no way to fix the Add/Remove Applications manager?

Dave