Re: FC4 install aborts abnormally after copying install image to drive

Deron Meranda wrote:
I can not seem to get the install to ever get to that part where it
starts installing the individual packages.  Is there anything I can
do, or any sort of tracing or better logging I could enable?
You can always switch to tty3 (Ctrl-Alt-F3)and tty4(Ctrl-Alt-F3) for all the installation logggin.

--
Regards,
C. K. Ong (Chris)

My Directory Sdn. Bhd.
Your Open Source Partner.
http://www.md.com.my http://www.net.my
2005

After watching Gentoo in Antartic, I am returning home with RedHat on
my head.