Re: Odd "sensors" output

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

Now that I have compared two machines (through dmidecode), I've verified the motherboards to be identical. However, when I run 'sensors' on one machine, I get the full output I'm expected to get (voltage, temperatures, fan speeds, memory modules and others.) However, on the other machine, it only displays the memory module information. I've re-ran 'sensors-detect' and made sure all the modules are being loaded and compared all the config files. Everything matches ... except the output. Anyone have any ideas on how to even begin to diagnose this problem?

If there are any jumpers on the motherboards, be sure to check them...

-david