Re: [Fedora] Re: Odd "sensors" output

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

Philip Prindeville wrote:

Well, schedule some downtime.

   Already done.  It'll have to wait till the weekend.

Also consider getting the BIOS version to burn into the other
computer that isn't working as you wish it to.

Before I go through that mess, I want to make sure it's not something else, something obvious, something simple, something slap-forehead-and-have-a-DUH-moment stupid.

Thanks for your help so far. Hopefully I'll have more info over the weekend...

And the /etc/sensors.conf files are identical?  The motherboard versions are
identical you said (not the BIOS, but the actual hardware rev)?

-Philip