Re: changing login manager from gnome to kde?!

Hi

It's a secret to the new people on the list.  Please tell them something
like what I said, with links, when suggesting searching the list.  It would
be helpful, and would keep me quiet (-er).  I mean, saying "If you searched
the list archive..." when it turns up no matches isn't as helpful as you
were in the rest of your reply.

I would suggest pointing to this http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MailingListRules which has the additional information about the archives. If others have good things to add,you need to be in the edit group. You can register in the wiki and send me the user name offlist if you are interested in doing that

regards
Rahul