Was (WARNING:DO NOT UPGRADE TO CORE 4) FC in production

Res wrote:
no, you can use the other OS of choice in many ISPdata centers and the like, slackware :) I opted to keep RH9 as the last RH OS, all since then are slackware, oh sure i have FC1 and FC2 on couple desktops because FC is beter suited to desktop then slackware, but for servers or stability, you wont beat RH9 and slackware....but in keeping with RH related in the free world, shame ppl have to 'downgrade' for reliability and stability. I have lost failth in RH being a true versatile OS, its only good for GUI weenies, ahhh reminds me of that other OS from redmond, in fact ive seen stabler XP boxes then FC4 boxes lol.

Res

I have several clients running FC3 as servers with ZERO issues on a daily basis.

Thanks,
Mike