Re: Drive read/write slow

Ryan,
I burned a CD and a DVD entirely successfully, without any major hitches. Looked to be as good or better than the performance I get out of windows. So it would seem that the problem is exclusively reading from the drives, and not writing to them. Does this help narrow the problem down toward possible solutions?

Dave