Re: problem with php ,apache and mysql build from sources

> If I run this application on any other FC3 machine
> which is having
> default apache,php and mysql (rpms which comes with
> FC3) it works fine
> but I have to install mod_apache_mysql and php_mysql
> on FC3  otherwise
> the application does not works.

You cannot have your cake and eat it.

> How can i resolve this issue when I build the
> php,mysql and apache from sources.

What specific errors are you getting?

> Please let me know if any other inputs are needed.

Have you tried yahoo,  google or msn search?

> Thanks & Regards'
>
> Ankush Grover

Capt Bubudiu

Fedora Core - The power of Open Source Now! Please search the archives and http://fedoraforum.org as the question is likely to have been asked before. RH9 -> FC3 -> FC6 (Jan 2007)